I did chuckle a bit this morning when putting the pictures together......of all the pictures taken at "Bunco" night, I didn't take one picture of us actually playing the game. Here are some pictures of the food and people of Bunco......everything was as wonderful as it looks.....glad I took the before/after picture of the salmon so John can replicate!
By looks of it, all we did was chat, have fun, and eat great food! Well, that's sort of why we do this.....what a great evening with friends! In the picture above, Ron and Susan are featured in the center....John is standing with Fawaz and Ron in upper left. Carolyn is with Mary, Steve, and Lou in upper right. Mary Ann, Stella, Lou, Susan, and Steve are grouped together on the left.....Jeff, Carolyn, and Connie are grouped on the right.....lower right features Dina, Stella, me, and Mary Ann. John and Lou grew up together and that's how we met all of these wonderful people! Thank you, Lou and Mary!!!Thank you, Ron and Susan, for hosting us!


No comments:
Post a Comment