What a treat!!! John just received a message from his/our friend Katie Dent. She lives out here in the Bay area and she and John worked together for many years.
Katie has been working on a CD of songs she's written over many years; her CD is complete and the first cut, "West Virginia Girl" is posted on YouTube! Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiPGiT69Npg
Oh, to have that kind of talent!!! Congratulations, Katie, and we're looking forward to hearing more!!
John and I are looking forward to a weekend filled with good friends. Tonight, we're meeting up with John's friends from high school; we'll have 6 couples in all and we're going to eat some yummy mexican food and then come back here to the house for dessert. Tommorrow, after Avatar, we're headed over to Stella and Steve's to play bunco! I'll likely have some pics to post!
I'm still humming along with Katie! Love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment